Live Group Course
Create a self-compassion practice in your work-life
5-week online group coaching course
ONLINE, Mondays 19:00 – 20:30 (UTC+2)
Oct 11, 18, 25 & Nov 1, 8
This is a course that teaches you how to be nice to yourself when you judge, criticise, and doubt yourself in the workplace. It’s a new way of working that will make you more productive and is significantly more pleasant and less sh*t for everyone – yourself included.
That’s all I needed to hear – book me into the course!
What is a work-based self-compassion course?
This 5-week online group coaching course will teach you to cultivate your own self-compassion practice and toolkit to use in the workplace (and beyond!) when negative thoughts and a lack of self-belief show up.
This isn’t about creating a work environment where you feel constantly peachy, that’s called toxic positivity. You’ll be creating ways to better manage what to do when inner blockages come up. Because, kudos to their perseverance, they’re very good at doing that at work.
How a course on self-compassion works
The beauty of our shared humanity is that we all experience negative thinking. But because we are all unique, it shows up in different ways, in different situations for every one of us.
Do you know when, why, and how negative thinking shows up for you – in your body and mind? And do you know exactly what to implement when they do?
This is the work that this course will do. It will help you recognise what is going so that you can support yourself, and others, better.
With weekly live coaching sessions and homework, you will learn how to:
Create a rock-solid foundation
- Develop new and supportive beliefs in your capabilities, the value you add, and your ability to execute.
- Use your values and needs to make decisions and create momentum.
Apply self-compassion in typical work situations
- Overcome procrastination that is rooted in self-doubt.
- Move through discomfort and negative self-talk that stops you taking action.
- Overcome imposter syndrome.
- Receive feedback and criticism without heading into a negative, paralytic spiral.
Develop a toolkit to use beyond the workplace
- Use meditation to develop self-compassion.
- Use release statements when you feel stuck with anxiety and internal discomfort.
What is the format of the course?
5 weekly group video calls (90mins each) on ZOOM with access to call recordings for 3 months after course.
- In-session breakout rooms to discuss reflections, insights, take aways and share experiences.
- Recording of the weekly meditation there is a new one each week.
Course material to keep includes PDF worksheets, summaries and key learnings.
One-on-One coaching (optional at extra cost, message me for details)
And how much does it cost?
Sliding scale 180-250EUR for the whole course. No sneaky little extra costs.
Why sliding scale? Check this out, but the bottom line is that, I don’t want money to be a barrier, and some people need this course and can’t afford it, so let’s robin hood it and pay what you can so everyone who needs to can come.
Some of us are privileged and can afford to pay at the upper end and I think we should. So that’s that. Have a little dig inside (your heart) and reflect on what value you think you will get from this and how much you can actually afford, check my scale, and then decide what you want to pay.
You how ever much you pay, you can use this full amount against the personalised coaching programs if you sign up after the course. Amazing right?